Jam Pony Express - Rock Booty Express 24-7 Radio - Jam Pony Express Downloads

Jam Pony Express - Rock Booty Express 24-7 Radio - Jam Pony Express Downloads
CLICK NOW TO LISTEN LIVE AND DOWNLOAD JAM PONY EXPRESS TAPES

Thursday

Eminem - Black Amerika

Classic eminem songs mashed up with some rather decent beats.
It gets a bit nuts in there but all in all i liked it , sure you will too.
i will say this is a nice mixtape.. its a must have for shady lovers.

Stackhouse Recordings
Presents Eminem - Black Amerika-2009

01. Intro-MF
02. Black Amerika ft. Ludacris & Barack Obama
03. Who Else ft. Nas
04. The Moment
05. When I'm On Tour
06. Take Me ft. Jay-Z & Asher Roth
07. Soldier
08. I'm Sorry Debbie ft. Kim Mathers & Debbie Nelson
09. 3 A.M. Produced by Dr. Dre
10. Can't Forget U ft. Dr. Dre
11. Captain Save a Hoe
12. Interlude
13. You're A Rockstar
14. We Made You Produced by Dr. Dre & Eminem
15. Follow Me ft. Busta Rhymes
16. Do It Again ft. Biggie & Dr. Dre
17. In Control ft. 50 cent
18. Tupac Speaks
19. I Can't Fall ft. Tupac
20. Death Becomes Me
21. Feelings
22. Eminem Speaks
23. Slim Shady
24. My Conscience ft. Dr. Dre
25. I Could Care Less
26. Love Me ft. Kanye West & Beanie Sigel
27. What U Gonna Do ft. Dr. Dre, Obie Trice, Malice (The Clipse) & Jay-Z
28. My Mentor & I ft. Dr. Dre
29. Hush Little Baby
30. Low Down & Dirty
31. Filthy
32. Hate Me Now Freestyle
33. If I Get Locked Up Tonight ft. Dr. Dre
34. Outro


- Download -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings by outbrain